Social Media Specialist
We are seeking a creative, forward-thinking, and organized social media specialist to join our growing team. The successful candidate will actively participate in optimizing and managing the social media presence of our clients.
- Build and execute organic and paid social media strategies for our clients
- Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling
- Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles
- Create and implement social media marketing plan and editorial calendar
- Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight into traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Collaborate with other departments to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Greek
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus
Social Media Specialist Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Digital media, communication, or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing and social media
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase the effectiveness of social media campaigns
Please submit your CV and other supporting documents to email@example.com
and quote the above Job Title on your application. Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted. The deadline for all applications is July 10.
We are looking to hire a young and creative Graphic Designer to join our team in Nicosia. The position is temporary for a period of 6 months that can be turned into a permanent one.
- Establish creative design concepts that meet the business objectives of the company in order to facilitate our clients strategies
- Work with our marketing team and copywriters to develop concepts while generating multiple concepts and ideas for the different campaigns and projects we are running
- Design online/offline advertising materials, including banners, images and GIFs for social media and web for our clients and the company
- Collaborate with project managers, designers, and other departments to create advertising material for various projects and campaigns on behalf of our clients
- Graduate of a design institution
- 2+ years of experience as a graphic designer
- Experience with Adobe software such as Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proven experience with Adobe After Effects and Premiere
- Great knowledge of both English and Greek
- Previous experience in digital marketing designs will be considered as a plus
Please send your portfolio along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above Job Title on your application. Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted. The deadline for all applications is July 15.